Welcome to the Real Dippers Guide to Real Dipping
As you may know, we do things a little differently around here. Below you’ll find the basic DO’s and DON’Ts for entertaining with cool, creamy—and we might even say “dreamy”—Dean’s® Dairy Dip.
TO BE A GREAT HOST, DABBLE IN DOLING OUT DEAN’S DIPS IN DARING WAYS:
- DO put Dean’s Dip on burgers (or dip burgers in Dean’s?).
- DO try Dean’s instead of sour cream on baked potatoes and tacos.
- DO use Dean’s as a delicious replacement for mayo on sandwiches and in salads.
- DO remember that pizza crust is not the end but a new beginning (when you dip it!).
- And DO have a variety of flavors on hand–from classics like French Onion to new faves like Bacon Ranch.
- Because Real Dippers dip what others deem undippable.
TO BE A GREAT GUEST, DODGE THESE DIP-RELATED PITFALLS AT ALL COSTS:
- DON’T double dip (unless that means bringing two tubs of Dean’s Dip).
- DON’T be a dip hog and take the whole tub to your own private corner of the party.
- DON’T fish a broken chip out of the bowl with your finger—use another chip!
- DON’T just walk away if you spill dip on the carpet. Inform your host and help clean it up.
- DON’T lick the underside of the lid (unless you know you’re going to eat the whole tub).
Don’t you dare host an event without preparing these dip-tastic recipes:
Check out even more delicious recipes here.