- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- ½ cup Dean’s Ranch Dip
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat leaf (Italian) parsley, divided
- 2 tsp minced garlic, divided
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes or to taste
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 ½ to 2 pounds)
- 4 tbsp Italian-style packaged bread crumbs
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 1 ½ cups)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 400ºF. Combine ½ cup shredded Parmesan, Dean’s Ranch Dip, 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon garlic and pepper flakes. Place chicken breasts, smooth side up, in greased or foil-lined baking dish.
Spoon dip mixture on chicken breasts; spread to edges with back of spoon. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon bread crumbs evenly over each chicken breast, pressing lightly into dip mixture. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Combine remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, 1 teaspoon garlic, tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Spoon tomatoes over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
More Recipesall recipes
Deprecated: Function WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /nas/content/live/deansdip/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5667
Best Ever Mexican Dipview recipe
Cheddar Bacon Corndogsview recipe
French Onion Twice-Baked Potatoesview recipe