- 4 small russet potatoes (about 1 lb total), baked and cool enough to handle*
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup seeded, diced tomato
- 2 tsp minced jalapeno chile, or to taste**
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced including green tops
- ½ cup Dean’s Ranch Dip
- Dean’s Guacamole Flavored Dip or Zesty Guacamole Flavored Dip
Heat oven to 400ºF. Cut each baked potato in half lengthwise. Scoop most of the potato from the skin leaving about ¼ inch. Place skins in foil lined 9” x 13” baking pan. Brush skins with oil on both sides; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, open side facing up, until skins are crisp, about 10 minutes.
Divide shredded cheese among skins; return to oven until cheese melts, about 2 minutes. Top with tomato, jalapeno, bacon and green onion. Add dollop of Dean’s Ranch Dip to each skin and serve immediately with Dean’s Guacamole Flavored Dip.
*Potatoes can be baked the day before and refrigerated for 24 hours.
**Wear gloves to mince chile and do not touch face.