- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (28 oz) can enchilada sauce, divided
- 12 oz cooked chicken, diced or pulled into strips, (about 3 cups)
- ¾ cup Dean’s Ranch Dip
- ½ cup diced white onion
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 medium (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Your choice of salsa, sour cream, diced tomato, chopped cilantro or your favorite toppings
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray. Pour ½ cup enchilada sauce in pan and tilt to coat bottom of pan evenly.
Combine chicken, Dean’s Ranch Dip, onion and 1 cup cheese. Place chicken mixture in line down center of each tortilla and roll. Place in pan seam side down. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over filled tortillas.
Cover and bake for 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbling and enchiladas are heated through. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Return to oven for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with choice of toppings.
Dean’s Dip tip: Spray a piece of foil with non-stick cooking spray to keep it from sticking when you cover the baking pan.