- 1 (9 oz) can jalapeno bean dip
- 1 tub Dean’s Guacamole Flavored Dip (12 oz)
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced green onion, including some of the green part
- Choice of tortilla chips, snack crackers or fresh vegetables for dipping
Spread bean dip in 9-inch pie plate or similar dish with sides. Spread Dean’s Guacamole Flavored Dip on top of bean dip. Mix sour cream and taco seasoning; spread over Guacamole Flavored Dip. Top sour cream layer with ring of shredded cheese around the outer edge. Add ring of olive slices inside the cheese. Add ring of tomatoes inside the olive slices. Fill center with green onion slices. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
Serve with choice of dippers.
More Recipesall recipes
Deprecated: Function WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /nas/content/live/deansdip/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5667
Cheddar Bacon Corndogsview recipe
Italian Chicken Bakeview recipe
Slow Cooker Meatballsview recipe